Copyright 2012 by Daniel C. Orey All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yreka, California, October, 2004


Some doors just mean a lot to me. They may not necessarily be the prettiest doors at all, but it may have history and meaning and in this case, a lot of love.  There is a noise this door makes as you open it, and it slams shut, that makes me miss my Grandmother, still.  This house was built by my Uncle for her, when he was 16 years old.

The house is gone now.  I has been replaced by one that will better suit my Aunt & Uncle who live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment